How is your microdermabrasion done in Dallas and Southlake?
What is included in your microdermabrasion treatment in Dallas and Southlake?
Every once in a while we see a patient who has not had a microdermabrasion treatment done prior to their first visit at our Dallas and Southlake skin treatment centers and is not familiar with the treatment protocol. Some people are under the impression that a microdermabrasion treatment is similar to a spa facial. In fact microdermabrasion is not a spa facial at all; instead micrdermabrasion is a medical treatment aimed to mechanically exfoliate thin superficial layers of dead skin cells and debris for a refreshed complexion and to improve the results from topical skin creams and serums. The entire treatment takes about 15-20 minutes. Visit our online store to view current microdermabrasion deals in Dallas and Southlake.
For your very first microdermabrasion treatment in Dallas and Southlake, your initial visit with one of our licensed aestheticians starts with a mini skin evaluation which includes a review of your skin history and your prior experience with skin treatments, a quick exam for any active skin infection(s) or non-healing skin lesion(s) and an overview of your expectations from your microdermabrasion. The entire treatment takes about 20 minutes, and your aesthetician generally follows the steps below:
- Mini-Skin evaluation
- Gentle cleansing of your face
- Microdermabrasion with the diamond tip; between 2 to 4 passes depending on your skin type and reaction to the treatment.
- Gentle Extractions of any blocked pores, ONLY IF needed.
- Gentle cleansing of the treated area to remove any dead cells and debris from your skin.
- Application of a post treatment skin care product suitable for your skin needs; for most patients this is a very gentle, non-oily calming skin crème.
- Application of a warm to hot towel depending on your skin needs and skin reaction.
- Application of our signature tinted sun screen BB creme or Skin Medica SPF 30
We currently have specials and microdermabraison deals in Dallas and Southlake
Call 888-210-9693 to schedule your microdermabrasion treatment in Dallas and Southlake.