Southlake Cosmetic & Wellness | Dallas Cosmetic & Wellness Cutting-edge cosmetic treatments, BHRT hormone pellets, weight loss, PRP therapy for skin, hair and sexual function to help you feel as good as you look!
The statements on the “Patients Reviews” page are opinions of our patients, individual results may vary
No rewards, gifts or services were offered for the reviews
Current specials on cosmetic treatments: Botox, Dermal Fillers, PRP skin treatments, PRP thinning hair treatments, Micropen, microdermabrasion, laser hair removal and more.
Current specials on wellness: BHRT, medical weight loss and professional specials
Current specials are valid until the last day of each month
Dr Naila Malik strives to stay ahead of the curve in her field of cosmetic medicine and wellness through her ongoing participation in continuing medical education CME conferences and brings state of the art treatments to our Dallas and Southlake cosmetic and wellness clinics. We are one of the first clinics in Texas to introduce novel treatments such as PRP & ACell therapy for hair regeneration, PRP skin therapy for melasma, scars, stretch marks and rejuvenation and PRP therapy for the age-related sexual decline in men and women. We also specialize in advanced BOTOX and dermal filler treatments such as BOTOX facial slimming and jaw reduction, dermal fillers for non-surgical “rhinoplasty” and non-surgical chin enhancement. We have a safe and physiological approach to BHRT, bio-identical pellet hormone therapy to help our patients look and feel their best*; after more than two decades as a board-certified family physician with extensive training in cosmetic and anti-aging medicine, she’s more passionate about it than ever.
*Individual results may vary
Medical Insurance, Consultation Fees, Credit Card Fees & Financing:
- We do not bill medical insurance
- We accept cash, in-state personal check with a valid government issued ID, all major credit cards, and Care Credit. There is a 3% convenience fee for all credit card payments
- Financing is available through Care Credit, there is a 10% processing fee for all care credit payments
- Consultation with the aesthetician is complimentary for non-physician skin services such as microdermabrasion, skin care evaluation etc
- Consultation fee with the physician is $100 and is required for all medical cosmetic treatments such as Botox, dermal fillers, PRP treatments etc. Your consultation fee of $100 is applied toward the purchase of your cosmetic treatment(s)
- There is a medical visit fee of $100 for evaluation and treatment of acne, hyperpigmentation and other medical skin conditions treated by the physician
Our Commitment to Your Cosmetic and Wellness Needs…
Driven by a commitment to medical excellence and optimal outcomes, Dr. Malik is dedicated to constantly bringing innovative and cutting-edge cosmetic medical treatments backed by latest medical research to provide workable solutions and comprehensive programs for your health and aesthetic needs. Skin aging, hair loss, weight gain, adult acne, rosacea, hirsutism, no matter what your concerns, your treatment plan is designed around your unique needs and goals.
Call 888-210-9693 for your consultation in Dallas and Southlake
*Individual results may vary