Southlake Non-surgical Rhinoplasty | Dallas Non-surgical Rhinoplasty
Cosmetic Medicine is not just about anti aging. Here at Naila Malik MD cosmetic Skincare | Metabolic weight Loss in Dallas and Southlake Texas we can help you achieve balanced body and face without you having to resort to surgery.
For facial cosmetic treatments, dermal fillers such as Radiesse or hyaluronic acid fillers like Juvederm Ultra Plus XC can be used to alter the contours of the face, enhance cheek bones, chin and improve the shape of the nose.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty, or non-surgical nose job, is achieved with the use of dermal fillers such as Radiesse or Juvederm to give you a more refined profile, elevate a down sloped nose tip. Non-surgical rhinoplasty can even out mild to moderate lumps and bumps giving a more aesthetically pleasing nose without resorting to surgery. The treatment may be performed for some people to correct the nasal hump that frequently results from surgical rhinoplasty. This treatment option allows you to improve the contour, profile and aesthetics of your nose without going under the knife. The downside of the dermal filler non-surgical nose job is that the filler is not permanent and requires repeated treatments to maintain the shape of your nose.
Non-surgical nose job is ideal for those who wish to have a straighter, more attractive nose without the surgery, general anesthesia, painful recovery, downtime, and high costs associated with surgical rhinoplasty.
Who is a Candidate for Non-surgical Rhinoplasty?
Non-surgical nose job is not for everyone. Because there is no surgical incision, there are certain limitations to non-surgical rhinoplasty. Generally, the size of the nose cannot be decreased with the non-surgical rhinoplasty. This treatment is ideal for people with the following:
- Mild to moderate humps and bumps
- Mildly Crooked nose
- Sharp nose angles
- Flattened tip of the nose
- Nasal Depressions
- Small or flat nose bridge
What are the Benefits of Non-surgical Rhinoplasty?
Because there is no surgical incision, there are several advantages of non-surgical rhinoplasty for correction of minor nose deformities:
- No need for general anesthesia, therefore none of the risks that are involved with general anesthesia
- No incision means no downtime, very minimal if any bruising compared with traditional surgical rhinoplasty
- Reversible results because dermal fillers are not permanent
- Very quick procedure; takes less than 30 minutes
- Because you are awake during the treatment, you can actually provide feedback for the final outcome of the treatment
What are the Disadvantages of Non-surgical Rhinoplasty?
Because there is no incision, no surgical correction there are a few disadvantages:
- The results are limited due to the fact that any defect is corrected with the addition of a dermal filler and not by incision. It is not the right treatment for everyone looking to improve nose shape and aesthetics, will not reduce the size of the nose
- It is not permanent, the treatment will need to be repeated every 12-24 months depending on the filler used
- There can be complications if the filler is accidentally injected into a blood vessel, which may lead to necrosis of the nose. Dr Malik uses a blunt cannula to enhance the tip of the nose which minimizes the possibility of accidental injection in the blood vessels
In summary, dermal fillers injected by an experienced Physician can improve the symmetry and straightness of the nose and enhance the nasal bridge and the tip of the nose leading to an attractive nose.
The nose Correction is visible immediately after the procedure and Dr Malik achieves this with minimum discomfort with the use of a topical anesthetic creme and addition of lidocaine to the dermal filler. There may be mild to moderate swelling following the procedure which may last for 3-7 days.
Call 888-210-9693 for a consultation for non-surgical nose job in Dallas or Southalake office