DermaShine MD Skin Booster Treatments
Dermashine MD Radiance- 1 cc HA, Vitamin C, Co-Q-10 and other antioxidants – $545
Series of Three- $1435
Add 8 Units Botox to Your DermaShine MD Treatment for additional $100
DermaShine MD Skin Booster Treatments:
DermaShine MD Skin Booster Treatments are a group of treatments designed to restore your skin’s natural youthful radiance and elasticity with essential vitamins, antioxidants, and nutrients delivered into the epidermis or upper dermis (depending on your skin needs) via a special micro-injector. The precise calibration of the microinjections assures meticulous delivery of hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, Co-Q-10, and other skin essentials into the optimum dermal depth.
The key advantages of DermaShine MD Skin Booster Treatments are:
* Delivery of vitamins, nutrients, and HA directly into the epidermis or upper dermis (depending on your skin needs) for more effective and longer lasting results than topical application
* Instant boost in deep skin hydration resulting in radiance and youthful bounce immediately after a single treatment
* Collagen induction for effective treatment of wrinkles, scars and stretch marks
* Effective management of pigment irregularities
* Minimal pain and minimal downtime
* Little to no side effects due to specialized microinjection delivery of natural nutrients and antioxidants.
How Does the DermaShine MD Treatment Work?
The ingredients of the DermaShine MD Skin Booster Treatments are meticulously placed in the upper to the middle dermis, just below the skin surface with micro-injections using a special injector” gun”. These micro-injections are very precise as the needle depth and the amount of nutrient solution per injection site are both calibrated on the injector gun for each individual based on their skin needs. Delivery of hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and antioxidants directly into the dermis ensures much more effective and longer lasting beneficial results from these nutrients than topical application. This results in rejuvenated, well-hydrated, luminous, firm and bouncy youthful skin.
How Is DermaShine MD Treatment Done?
- We request that you arrive 30 minutes prior to your treatment for numbing with a topical numbing creme.
- A mixture of hyaluronic acid, vitamins, and antioxidants is prepared specifically to your skin needs by your skin care provider.
- Your provider will clean your skin with a surgical grade antiseptic skin cleanser prior to your treatment.
- She will inject your DermaShine MD Skin Booster mix precisely in the upper to mid dermis with a series of micro injections using the injector gun. This delivery method maximises the effect of your DermaShine Skin Booster mix for optimal skin hydration and collagen formation.
- Immediately after the treatment, your skin is cleaned and topical hyaluronic acid is applied.
Is There Any Downtime After The DermaShine MD Skin Booster Treatments?
There is minimal to no downtime after your DermaShine MD Treatment depending on the depth of the treatment and your skin response to micro injections. There may be very tiny injection marks, mild to moderate redness and mild swelling for 2 – 3 days following the treatment. We ask that you refrain from using any skin products or makeup for 12 hours after the treatment.
What Results Can Be Expected After The DermaShine MD Skin Booster Treatments?
Most patients notice an improvement in skin texture, skin bounce, and overall skin radiance. The micro-injuries during the treatment lead to collagen induction with a gradual improvement in scars, fine lines, and stretch marks in the weeks following a single treatment.
How Many DermaShine MD Skin Booster Treatments Are Recommended?
The number of treatments recommended for you will depend on your skin needs and skin goals.
- For maintenance of skin radiance, one treatment every four to eight months may be sufficient.
- For improvement in overall skin health, luminosity and bounce, and mild sun damage, few fine lines, few shallow scars, a series of three Dermashine MD Radiance four weeks apart, followed by a single treatment every four to eight months may be sufficient.
- For reduction in moderate wrinkles, moderate sun damage, moderate scarring or stretch marks, a series of three to six Dermashine MD PlasmaGenesis or Dermashine MD Radiance, every four weeks followed by maintenance every six to eight months may be needed for your desired results.
How Long Do The Results Last?
Overall improvement in skin hydration, texture, fine lines, and luminosity can last for 4 -8 months. For most patients, for optimal results, it is recommended to start with a series of 3 treatments, four weeks apart, followed by a single maintenance treatment every six to eight months.
Call 888-210-9693 or email email@example.com for your DermaShine MD Skin Booster Treatment appointment in Southlake