Cosmetic PRP + Dermal Filler Treatments in Dallas and Southlake
Cosmetic PRP Treatment for Deep Wrinkles and Facial Contouring in Dallas and Southlake
Click to View Results of PRP+ Dermal Filler Treatment in Dallas and Southlake
Non-surgical Treatment Options For Aging Face in Dallas and Southlake
Cosmetic PRP Regenerative therapy with Dermal Filler is a minimally invasive facial rejuvenating treatment option which combines a hyaluronic acid cosmetic dermal filler such as Juvederm, Restylane or Belotero to add volume to your face; followed by Harvest PRP injections for subtle lift and fullness of cheeks, under-eye hollows, sides of face and other thin-skinned spots.
Your PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) is prepared by drawing a small amount of your blood and processing it using one of the FDA certified PRP kits, the Harvest Smartprep to separate platelets and fibrin from red and white blood cells. Platelets and Fibrin are the substances that heal your wounds after injury and when purified and injected back into your skin, they stimulate your body’s growth factors for collagen synthesis leading to natural facial fullness and lift over weeks following the procedure.
Who Can Benefit From the Cosmetic PRP Regenerative Therapy with Dermal Filler ?
Anyone with facial aging consisting of the following signs:
- Loss Of Volume
- Loss Of Skin Elasticity And Firmness
- Loss Of Youthful Skin Texture and Glow
Cosmetic Regenerative PRP Therapy With Dermal Filler can:
- Restore natural looking volume below the skin
- Improve skin firmness and tightness without surgical intervention
- Restore youthful facial contours, naturally without looking “over filled”
*Photograph below is of an individual before and 2 months after a single cosmetic PRP therapy from one of Dr. Malik’s PRP training seminars, individual results may vary
Photograph below is of an individual before and 3 months after a single cosmetic PRP regenerative therapy from one of Dr. Malik’s PRP seminars, individual results may vary
Cosmetic Regenerative PRP therapy with dermal filler is not a substitute for Surgical facelift in all individuals, but it is an option for most individuals with mild to moderate facial aging, loss of volume and mild sagging. In our Dallas and Southlake cosmetic skincare clinics, majority of our patients do not have the extent of aging to be an ideal candidate for surgical facelift. More advanced facial sagging with excess of loose skin is still best treated with surgical facelift. Most of our patients in Dallas and Southlake for antiaging facial treatments present with some loss of facial contours, flattening of face and mild sagging without extra skin and are looking for subtle, natural improvement instead of drastic changes in their face.
We also have a number of patients with more advanced facial sagging who are either not willing to undergo a major surgery by their own choice or have medical problems which make major elective surgery less than ideal. These individuals understand the limitation of a non-surgical facelift over a surgical facelift and are okay with it.
How is the cosmetic regenerative PRP therapy with dermal fillers different from cosmetic dermal fillers alone ?
- Cosmetic dermal fillers lift the skin away from the bone to restore youthful volume and shape. We use Radiesse and HA fillers for “liquid facelift” Radiesse can not be used near the eye and even HA fillers can rarely cause problems near the eye. Also, most cosmetic treatment providers of cosmetic dermal fillers tend to fill wrinkles and folds without restoring youthful facial shape and contours with an end result that is not natural to the person’s face.
- The cosmetic dermal fillers do little to improve skin tone and texture.
- Skin resurfacing lasers address the texture and tone of skin surface but do little to improve volume or contours of the face.
Unlike dermal filler alone skin treatments, the cosmetic regenerative PRP therapy with dermal fillers gives you the option to address both surface of the skin, the thickness of the skin and the area below the skin; restoring youthful skin texture, skin firmness and facial contours/shape, through literally regeneration of new and younger tissue in all three layers of the skin!
What to expect during your cosmetic regenerative PRP Therapy with dermal fillers in Dallas and Southlake?
We have a 3 Steps protocol for your cosmetic regenerative PRP therapy with dermal fillers in Dallas and Southlake:
- First, after numbing your face and drawing your blood for preparation of your PRP, Dr. Malik will inject the dermal filler into key points to add subtle volume, but more importantly provide scaffolding for regeneration of your own collagen and new skin cells.
- Your PRP (platelet rich plasma ) is prepared using an FDA approved PRP kit, the Harvest Smartprep, for maximum concentration of healthy platelets and 8 key growth factors, medically proven to improve wound healing. Your PRP is obtained using a sterile technique to virtually eliminate infection and injected into your face for regeneration of healthy new tissue in the skin. After injection, the PRP activates your body’s multi-potent stem cells which further aid in growth of new skin cells, new healthier vascular tissue and subcutaneous tissue for natural volume, firmness and elasticity of your skin. The newly generated dermal tissue consists of collagen (skin tightness and firmness, improvement of fine lines and texture), subcutaneous fat and connective tissue (supple and smooth appearance of nasolabial folds, jowls, prejowls, fuller mid face for youthful contours, higher cheekbones, fuller undereye area for reduction of undereye hollows)
- To further improve the texture and color of your skin surface, we provide a minimally invasive skin “resurfacing” treatment immediately after your cosmetic injection treatments and use your PPP with this treatment. The minimally invasive treatment with your cosmetic regenerative PRP therapy with dermal fillers is Micropen or microneedling which is known to activate your platelets via skin surface micro-injury.
What is the cost of the cosmetic regenerative PRP therapy with dermal fillers in Southlake and Dallas?
The cost of cosmetic regenerative PRP therapy with dermal fillers will depend on the type and the amount of dermal fillers used for your treatments which is determined by the extent of volume loss and the site of volume loss on your face. Dr. Malik will be able to tell you the type and the amount of dermal fillers needed for your facial needs at the time of your consultation.
If you are interested in finding out more, please call us at 888-210-9693 for a consultation and see the difference a cosmetic regenerative PRP therapy with dermal fillers can make for you with little downtime.