Dallas Oxygen Hydradermabrasion Facial
Dallas Oxygen Hydrafacial
Renew | Detoxify | Nourish
Dallas Oxygen Hydradermabrasion Facial Overview:
Experience a new level of skin cleansing, exfoliation, hydration and vitality!
This Hollywood A-lister treatment is popular among celebrities like Beyonce, Madonna, Paris Hilton and more. The procedure utilizes the latest oxygen jet technology to achieve dramatic reduction in the appearance of dry and irritated skin due to environmental and other stress.
The Oxygen hydradermabrasion facial therapy is a multi-step treatment which starts with a light but effective diamond microdermabrasion, followed by an aqueous dermabrasion or “hydradermabrasion” with a specialized water system to extract, exfoliate, purify and hydrate the skin, followed by an immensely moisturizing infusion of hyaluronic acid using Oxygen mist for ultimate skin nourishment.
Oxygen Hydradermabrasion Facial Benefits:
- Enhances gentle skin cell renewal.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Fights bacteria and helps clear acne when used with medicated acne specific skin products.
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin from within.
- Detoxifies and infuses skin with Oxygen and hydrating nutrient rich skin infusion.
Who is the Oxygen Hydradermabrasion Facial treatment for?
The Oxygen Hydradermabrasion is suitable for most skin types if you are looking to improve your skin’s hydration, appearance of pores, control occasional breakouts and want to achieve an overall healthier, glowing complexion.
The hydradermabrasion process of extractions and exfoliation is a little gentler than traditional microdermabrasion which makes this treatment a suitable mechanical exfoliation treatment for individuals with skin that is sensitive to traditional microdermabrasion.
Suitable for rosacea prone skin.
How is the Oxygen Hydradermabrasion Facial done ?
The Oxygen Hydradermabrasion treatment in Dallas and Southlake is done by our licensed aestheticians and generally includes the following steps for most people. Your aesthetician may vary the steps to suit your skin type and your skin needs.
- To prepare for your Oxygen hydradermabrasion facial in Dallas and Southlake, your skincare provider will begin with gentle facial cleansing.
- The second step is light exfoliation with the diamond tip microdermabrasion to remove excess surface dead cells and debris. Your aesthetician may chose to skip this step if you have very sensitive skin, or if you regularly exfoliate your facial skin.
- Next is examination of your facial skin and gentle extractions with the hydradermabrasion tip if needed.
- Cleansing of your face again with a gentle cleanser if extractions lead to excess skin debris.
- Application of a gentle spray mist to your face for an infusion of Oxygen and nutrients.
- Optional Add-on: Application of a facial mask suitable for your skin with hot towels to increase skin circulation for about 15 minutes. Ask your skincare provider for a skin treatment mask suitable for your skin. There is small additional cost for the skin treatment mask which varies with the type of mask used for your skin type. We have skin masks suitable for rosacea prone skin, acne prone skin and a collagen rejuvenating mask for all skin types.
- Gentle facial message with a peptide cream moisturizer.
- The final step is application of a sunscreen.
The entire treatment takes between 20-40 minutes
What is the Cost of Oxygen Hydradermabrasion Facial in Dallas and Southlake:
Single Session : $125
Four Sessions : $400
Call 888-210-9693 to find out how to save 30% off this treatment and to schedule your O2 Hydradermabrasion in Dallas and Southlake