New Body Treatments with Microneedle Fractional Radio frequency- MFR: In Dallas and Southlake offices
Microneedle Fractional Radiofrequency (MFR) technology is the newest Scientific development forbody skin tightening for difficult to treat areas like saggy arms, abdominal skin, knee skin etc.
Our Microneedle Fractional Radiofrequency -MFR treatment involves delivery of fractional RF deep into the dermis right at the source of the problem for loose skin for 3D skin tightening and rejuvenation along with breaking down of dermal fat for a comprehensive approach to reduce the appearance of cellulite. The MFR treatments aim to restore the physiological processes of aging in the dermis to normal. These radiofrequency waves carry heat and energy deep into the skin with our specialized gold plated, insulated microneedles which spare the skin as they heat up the deep dermis for three distinct effects:
- Tightening of skin elastic and collagen for firmer skin
- Breakdown of fatty tissue trapped in dermis for smoother skin appearance
- Improvement in lymphatic and vascular systems for transport of fat break down by-products
Advantages of Microneedle Fractional Radiofrequency MFR for Body Skin Tightening:
- Safe, effective, minimally-invasive and no downtime
- Reliable and reproducible results
- Two treatment options: monopolar for deeper radiofrequency penetration and bipolar radiofrequency for skin surface tightening
- Gold plated and insulated microneedles with precision depth control for minimal skin surface heat/damage and reproducable results
- Minimal discomfort during the procedure
- Skin tightening, improvement in skin elasticity and tone, reduction of wrinkles and texture improvement along with reduction of cellulite appearance in properly selected patients
- Precise needle depth and energy control for safe and accurate treatment.
To find out if you are a candidate for injectable radiofrequency or Microneedle Fractional Radiofrequency- MFR body skin tightening treatments in Dallas and Southlake, please call our office 888-210-9693 for an appointment.