Non-surgical Skin Tightening with Microneedle Fractional RF Microneedle Fractional Radiofrequency (MFR) works from inside out by delivering fractional radiofrequency into the deeper dermis for tighter, lifted face and neck and improvement in deep wrinkles and scars. Minimal discomfort and minimal downtime. Three treatments, 3-4 weeks apart are recommended for best results. Microneedle Radiofrequency and injectable radiofrequency were touted as among the best non-surgical treatments for face and neck tightening at the Vegas Cosmetic Surgery and Aesthetic Dermatology 2016 meeting in Las Vegas.
Microneedle Fractional Radiofrequency MFR- Non-surgical Skin Tightening for Face and Body in Dallas and Southlake
View before and after photos of patients treated with the Microneedle Fractional Radiofrequency (MFR):
- MFR- Before & After Photos of Face Treatments
- MFR-Before & After Photos of Eye Area Treatments
- MFR- Before & After Photos of Area Around the Mouth Treatments
- MFR- Before & After Photos of Body Treatments
Microneedle Fractional Radiofrequency Non-surgical Skin Tightening Treatment
Non-surgical Skin Tightening with Microneedle Fractional RF Microneedle Fractional Radiofrequency (MFR) works from inside out by delivering fractional radiofrequency into the deeper dermis for tighter, lifted face and neck and improvement in deep wrinkles and scars. Minimal discomfort and minimal downtime. Three treatments, 3-4 weeks apart are recommended for best results.
Inside Out Treatment for Deep Dermal Improvement
Call 888-210-9693 or email email@example.com to find out your non-surgical skin tightening and non-surgical skin lifting treatment options in Dallas or Southlake. FAQ- Microneedle Fractional Radiofrequency Skin Tightening Treatment
The Microneedle Fractional Radiofrequency (MFR) or injectable fractional radio-frequency treatment, delivers radiofrequency energy via microneedles below the skin surface in multiple minuscule beams leading to “fractional” heat zones, leaving the normal tissue in between the heated zones for shorter recovery time. This treatment helps generate collagen in two ways; The microneedles cause micro-injuries in the deeper dermis which your body heals with collagen production. The fractional radiofrequency heats up the deeper dermis in 360 degrees around each microneedle tip for further collagen tightening and synthesis. Our injectable RF system uses gold plated and insulated needles for minimum injury to the skin surface for little or no downtime.
- Mild to moderate laxity of skin
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Rough leathery skin texture
- Acne and other scars
- Enlarged Pores
- Excess sebum production
- Stretch marks
ADVANTAGES OF OUR MICRONEEDLE FRACTIONAL RADIOFREQUENCY – MFR SYSTEM:
- Superb design with even radiofrequency delivery adjustable to various skin depths
- Precise and accurate microneedle adjustment from 0.5mm to 3 mm
- Gold plated microneedles for efficient energy delivery to deeper dermis without damaging epidermis
- Insulated microneedles for safe delivery to the tip of the microneedle for maximum effect in the deep dermis while sparing the surface of the skin. This minimizes skin burns and other side effects such as hyperpigmentation, scars etc.
- Ultra-fine needles are designed for your comfort and less tissue damage for quick recovery
- Built-in cooling tip for post-procedure skin cooling
- Bipolar and monopolar treatment options
- Invasive (MFR) and noninvasive (SFR) treatment tips for treatment of multiple areas
- Disposable treatment tips for control of infection and quality of RF conduction
- Quick recovery, little downtime
- Far less discomfort than ablative lasers, the procedure is practically painless according to majority of our patients
MULTIPLE TREATMENT SESSIONS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR BEST RESULTS
Like all treatments that depend on your body’s ability to generate its own collagen, Microneedle Fractional Radiofrequency treatments need to be repeated for adequate collagen generation. Tha results of each MFR treatment can be enhanced with the addition of your own Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP). Your PRP can be applied topically right after your treatment for deli of your PRP through the micro-channels created with the MFR treatment and via subdermal injections for extra volume in key areas such as around the eyes, middle face, around the mouth, under chin for naturally youthful face without the “plumped” or “injected” look. For best results for skin tightening with your Microneedle Fractional Radiofrequency treatment, we recommend:
FACE AND NECK: Three to four treatments, 3-4 weeks apart for face and neck anti-aging and skin tightening and for treatment of acne scars
BODY: Four to Six treatments, three to four weeks apart for body skin tightening and stretch mark reduction.
Call 888-210-9693 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for your Microneedle Fractional Radiofrequency MFR non-surgical skin tightening treatment in Dallas or Southlake