Painless, Minimal to No Downtime!
Over 80% of skin aging, wrinkles, poor texture, broken and dilated blood vessels, brown and uneven pigmentation of the skin are the result of exposure to the harmful UV rays from the sun. we have perfected just the right combination of in office treatments and prescription medications if needed tailored to address all the sun induced skin damage to the surface of YOUR skin in our Fall Photorejuvenation Program.
Our Fall Photorejuvenation Program includes:
- MD Consultation: Evaluation of your skin by Dr. Malik. Includes thoroughly evaluation of your skin, your aesthetic goals, your time frame, budget to set realistic and achievable goals
- A prescription of Medication: Suited for your skin needs; either pigmentation or rosacea/broken or dilated blood vessels. The type of prescription depends on your signs and symptoms of sun damage. For some individuals, pigment irregularity is the predominant problem whereas for others redness of skin with dilated and broken blood vessels is an issue. Your prescription depends on the predominance of your symptoms
- A series of IPL or IPL-RF (In Southlake only ) Fotofacial Treatments: Two, Three or Four Session Program is Suggested Based on YOUR Needs. The number of sessions depends on your skin type and the extent of sun damage to your skin.
- Microdermabrasion Treatments in between IPL Fotofacial to enhance the effect of the fotofacial. Professional, medical microdermabrasion can gently and effectively remove skin surface debris and dead cells which enhances the penetration of the light based skin treatments safely leading to better results from your photorejuvenation program
- Micropeel (Microdermabrasion with High dose retin A peel) to further improve your treatment outcome. Micropeel takes microdermabrasion several levels ahead to further remove dead cells, debris, superficial pigmentation and even improve fine lines and pore size. Micropeel can be safely combined with the IPL or IPL-RF treatments to enhance the overall results of such treatments.
Call our office now 888-210-9693 for a consultation for our Fall Photorejuveation Program in Dallas or Southlake offices.
* Above photo is of a model for demonstration purpose only, not an actual patient