Photo of our patient, before and 6 weeks after starting acne treatments in Southlake, individual results may vary
- Acne Treatments in Dallas and Southlake Texas
- Treatment of Back Acne or Bacne in Dallas and Southlake
- Treatment of Mild to Moderate Acne Vulgaris (Common Acne) in Dallas and Southlake
- Treatment of Hormonal Acne In Dallas and Southlake
- We do NOT Provide Treatment of Severe Cystic Acne and Nodulo-Cystic Acne At This Time
Complementary Consultation With Licensed and Certified Skin Professionals:
Not all acne sufferers need prescription medication for control of acne. We have found that for many individuals, mild to moderate acne can be adequately evaluated by our licensed skincare professionals in Dallas and Southlake. Our professional will recommend a comprehensive acne treatment program for you after evaluation of your skin and going over your medical and previous treatment history. The non-prescription acne treatment plan works for over half of our patients and it includes a combination of the treatments mentioned below.
Cost of Medical Visit For Acne Treatments In Dallas and Southlake:
Some acne patients especially those with history of acne resistant to many prior medical treatments, may need to be evaluated by Dr. Malik to determine the need for any prescription medication. This constitutes a “medical visit”. We Do Not Bill Medical Insurance. For acne treatments that may require prescription medications, there is an initial medical visit for evaluation and treatment plan by Dr. Malik followed by a follow up visit at 4-6 months and then every 6-12 months depending on your acne response and needs. There is $100 non-refundable MEDICAL VISIT fee for acne evaluation and treatment plan which is NOT applied to any aesthetic treatments. There is a $75 Follow up medical visit fee for re-evaluation, assessment of progress and response to treatments.
Reduce acne with a uniquely comprehensive & effective medical approach.
Acne is a chronic inflammatory disease that affects millions of children and adults. While there are countless treatments and products for acne, most provide disappointing results. As a result, many people never get meaningful help. Unfortunately, the very medications needed to treat acne can lead to skin irritation and inflammation which perpetuates the never-ending acne cycle.
- Medical Physician Visit For Acne Treatment- For Those Individuals Requiring Prescription Medication, Hormone Assessment etc.
- Medicated Skincare for At Home Acne Management
- Medical Microdermabrasion For Acne management With Extractions Of Black-heads and White Heads Comedones
- Micropeel- For Oil Reduction, Texture & Scar Improvement And To Reduce Appearance Of New Acne Lesions
- Hydradermabrasion- For aquous Skin Cleansing And Gentler Extractions For Those With Sensitive Skin
- Medicated Chemical Peels For Acne Management
- LED Red and Blue Light Treatments For Acne management
- Laser Hair Removal- For Those Individuals Who Have Folliculitis From Course Hair
- Elos- E-light Photorejuvenation- For Acne Rosacea
- Micropen Treatments For Comedonal Acne and For Acne Scar Reduction
What causes acne & how is it treated?
Acne begins when tiny oil glands in the skin clog with abnormal oils, dead cells and bacteria. This can lead to bacterial overgrowth, infection and cysts and pustules. Naturally, the cleanliness, moisture, bacteria and oils involved in acne are unique to each individual. So are the lifestyle factors — stress, sleep, diet, hormones, etc. — that also figure prominently in acne… and in treating it. But conventional treatments are not individualized… and often ignore the root cause or lifestyle factors. Which is why Dr. Naila Malik developed her own acne treatment program for teen and adult onset acne
Acne Treatment Program:
Acne Treatment Program for Clearer, Healthier Skin with Scar and Pigment Control
Our acne treatment program is a comprehensive, multi-modality approach for acne management in Dallas and Southlake. Naila Malik MD and her experienced, passionate staff has helped countless individuals successfully reduce breakouts and enjoy clear skin. Beginning with a complete medical history and evaluation of skin type, previous treatment(s) and individual response to such treatments, Dr. Malik develops a custom treatment plan designed for long-term acne control delivered in two phases for most patients suffering from acne:
- Treatment Phase – Aggressive reduction of active acne; we recommend lifestyle modification for better long term acne control and for most of our acne patients we usually start with a series of in office acne management treatments. The acne treatments in Southlake and Dallas may involve gentle extractions, medical microdermabrasion, hydradermabrasion, medicated chemical peels, short-term antibiotics, and acne skincare products to minimize number and severity of new acne lesions.
- Maintenance Phase – For a lot of acne sufferers, acne is a chronic skin condition which does not get eradicated with a few months of treatments. Our maintenance acne control program starts after achieving adequate control of your acne and is designed to minimize flare-ups and reduce scarring and skin irregularities. For most patients this involves continuation of acne free lifestyle, oral supplements (for some), regularly scheduled, but less frequent in-office treatments and continuation of acne skin care products suited to your skin care needs.
Dedicated to helping you achieve the results you’ve been dreaming of.
With children who’ve had acne and personal experience with adult, hormonal acne, Dr. Malik understands acne. And her experience with acne treatments , for patients from all over Dallas Fort Worth area has made our acne treatment program so successful. As Dallas acne doctor, her whole-health approach, treating acne from the inside out with attention to diet, sleep, stress and other lifestyle factors makes all the difference. She brings an uncommon understanding, sensitivity and dedication to treating acne… and has a track record of helping people have acne-free complexion for life!
If you need help keeping your acne under control, please call our office 888-210-9693 for an appointment.