Our 3-D Facial Rejuvenation program consists of a comprehensive rejuvenation treatment plan which addresses your aging in each of the three dimensions: Epidermis (skin surface), Dermis (middle and deep skin) and subdermis (below the skin).
Form our medical knowledge of facial anatomy and aging phenomenon, we know that facial aging is far more than skin deep and occurs in many dimensions; starting in the surface and involving deeper tissues, the entire dermis, fat, muscle and bone below the skin.
For the purpose of adequately addressing facial aging with currently available non-surgical cosmetic skin treatments, Dr. Malik divides the facial aging process into three dimensions. YOUR cosmetic anti-aging skin treatment plan is based on YOUR facial aging in each of these dimensions for 3D FACIAL REJUVENATION.
- The Surface of Skin -Epidermis
- The Middle of Skin – Dermis
- Beneath The Skin- Subdermis
The key to getting the most effective results from your cosmetic anti aging facial treatments is recognizing the extent of YOUR aging in each of these three dimensions and putting together a long term treatment plan to suit your needs. It is also important to keep in mind the limitations of cosmetic treatments. The goal of a good cosmetic treatment plan is to aim for gradual rejuvenation and understated enhancement of your natural beauty. A good cosmetic Physician should be able to discuss your realistic expectations and limitations of your non-surgical cosmetic skin treatments. Dr. Malik believes that a healthy lifestyle is essential to your long term cosmetic and antiaging goals and emphasizes to aim for improvement and not perfection. As a general rule, for women wanting to turn back the clock with natural looking results, a well maintained 40 year old can realistically aim to look like in her early 30’s, a 50 year old in her early 40’s and so forth. For cosmetic enhancements, an important consideration is that you should not aim to look like your favorite celebrity; instead you should play up your best features and go for natural looking enhancement of your individual face and lip shape. In the end the results of your cosmetic treatments should be subtle so that no one knows that you had “work” done!
Epidermal Aging: Signs of Aging Skin Surface
The surface of the skin gets damaged by environmental & UV exposure. Lifestyle, genetics and certain systemic illness can also have an effect on extent of aging of the skin surface . Some of the common signs and concerns of epidermal aging are:
- Poor texture
- Fine lines
- Surface brown spots, sun spots, other surface pigment irregularities
- Lack of skin luster
- Dull appearance of skin
- Topical skincare products
- Chemical peels
- IPL Fotofacial
- Light laser resurfacing
- The PRP Facial
Dermal Aging: Signs of Deep Skin Aging
The aging process affects the deeper skin by causing loss of skin thickness, firmness and elasticity due to loss of skin collagen and elastin and reduced activity of fibroblasts to repair skin. The common signs and concerns of dermal aging are:
- Thinning skin
- Wrinkles, deeper folds
- Loss of skin elasticity, sagging, pre-jowls, jowls
- Large Pores
- Micro-needle Fractional Radio-frequency
- Deep CO2 fractional laser resurfacing
- Cosmetic PRP injections with both of the above
- Cosmetic PRP injections with cosmetic dermal fillers
- The PRP Skin Tightening Treatment
- Neuromodulators like Xeomin and Botox for muscle relaxation and dynamic wrinkle reduction and prevention
Sub-dermal Aging: Aging of structures below the skin
The common signs and concerns for sub-dermal aging are from loss of fat, reduced muscle mass and reduced bone mass; subdermal aging presents as:
- Flattening of facial contours
- Deeper folds
- Reversal of the heart-shape of youthful face
- Cosmetic dermal filler injections into the deep wrinkles
- Cosmetic dermal fillers for facial contouring
- Cosmetic dermal fillers for V-Lift of face
- The PRP Facelift- Cosmetic PRP therapy combined with cosmetic dermal fillers for volume replenishment
Each of you has different type and extent of aging in each dimension. The type and number of cosmetic skin treatments to address aging in each of the three dimension varies with individual aging and can be determined at the time of your consultation.
Call 888-210-9693 for your 3D Facial Rejuvenation consultation. Get subtle and natural looking results for healthier and youthful appearance.