I have been searching for a safe and highly effective treatment for hair loss and thinning hair for eighteen months. Someone very close and dear to me started loosing hair and suffered considerable female pattern hair loss at a very young age which led to my search for a viable treatment for hair loss for female pattern baldness and female pattern hair loss. I had many questions that needed clear answers before adding the PRP non-surgical hair restoration treatment to my practice;
- Are all PRP systems the same for non-surgical hair restoration treatments?
- Is there anything that can be added to the PRP to improve the results of PRP non-surgical hair restoration?
- Who is the ideal treatment candidate for PRP nonsurgical hair restoration treatments?
- How to make the PRP nonsurgical hair restoration treatment most effective?
- When to add Acell, extra cellular matrix, to the PRP non-surgical hair restoration treatment?
I am glad to say that my training with some of the most reputable and successful hair restoration physicians provided me the answers to most of my questions and I now offer a protocol that I found to be most effective during my eighteen month search.
Unfortunately not all PRP treatments are the same when it comes to the results for your PRP non-surgical hair restoration; and this is where your selection of PRP hair loss treatment provider can make all the difference!
Several factors affect the outcome of your PRP treatment for hair loss; patient selection, the type of PRP system, any additives for further hair follicle stimulation, use of an extra cellular matrix, injection technique and finally your individual response to the treatment, all determine your results following your PRP hair loss treatment.
While we have no control over your genetics and your response to the treatment, we thrive to optimize the rest of the factors for best possible results from your treatment by taking the following measures:Proper patient selection
- We use the FDA-approved YES PRP system(Southlake only) or Harvest PRP system Southlake and Dallas) to separate your Platelet Rich Plasma.
- Use of our customized blend of medications, nutrients, vitamins to improve scalp circulation for maximum follicle stimulating effect.
- Use of Acell extracellular matrix to further ensure the success of your PRP hair loss treatment.
At our Dallas and Southlake PRP hair loss treatment centers we thrive for patient satisfaction and have a close follow up to measure results so we know that our PRP/ECM protocols are providing significant stimulation of hair regrowth and hair follicle rejuvenation.
If you are ready for thicker, fuller hair, call 888-210-9693 to schedule your consultation for non-surgical hair regeneration treatment with PRP in Dallas and Southlake
Until the end of this month the cost of your PRP non-surgical hair restoration treatment in Dallas and Southlake is $995 per ONE session and this includes Acell plus our proprietary vitamin/supplement blend addition to your PRP.
Click to purchase your PRP non-surgical hair restoration treatment in Dallas and Southlake